Salesforce is a powerful platform that empowers organizations to manage their data effectively, but when it comes to cleaning up or deleting custom objects in bulk, it can be a daunting task. Whether you’re dealing with outdated custom objects, testing remnants, or simply need to declutter your Salesforce environment, this guide will provide you with practical insights and step-by-step instructions on how to efficiently delete custom objects at scale, ensuring a cleaner and more organized Salesforce instance. So, if you’ve ever wondered how to streamline the process of removing custom objects without the hassle of manual deletion, you’ve come to the right place. Let’s dive in and learn how to master the art of mass “Delete Custom Objects” in Salesforce with the help of BOFC App.
Few Simple Steps to Mass Delete Custom Objects in Salesforce
1. Open the BOFC Bulk Object Deletion Screen. BOFC Home > Bulk Object Deletion
2. It will open below screen for BOFC Object Deletion
Above image has some features (each number has its description as below):
- Select (single or multiple) Custom Object(s) which you want to delete.
- Once the Objects are selected, click on “Delete Custom Objects” button to delete selected Objects.
- “Reload Page” button is use to reload the page.
3. Select the checkbox infront of each row.
4. Click on “Delete Custom Object” Button to Delete objects
- Green means – Row deleted successfully as an object.
- Red means – Row error out with some error message.
Managing custom objects in Salesforce is a crucial aspect of maintaining an efficient and organized CRM system. When it comes to mass deleting custom objects, BOFC is a powerful tool that can save you time, reduce the risk of errors, and help you maintain a clean and optimized Salesforce environment. By following the steps outlined in this blog post, you can confidently and efficiently delete custom objects in Salesforce using BOFC, ultimately enhancing your organization’s Salesforce experience.
Looking for more exciting content like this?
Ayan Softwares provides quality Salesforce content written by Top Salesforce MVP’s and AdminsExplore All Blogs