Be Our Guest Salesforce Blogger
Came across a great idea, tip, trick or hack while working on Salesforce.com? Why not share it with others?
At AYAN Softwares, We are always looking for talented Salesforce bloggers to contribute to our website and share their unique perspectives on a wide range of topics. If you are passionate about writing and have something valuable to share with our audience, we invite you to submit your work for consideration.
Here are a few guidelines to keep in mind when submitting content to us:
Your post must be related to Salesforce.com. It can be a tip, trick, hack, step-by-step guide, eBook, code, solution design, document templates or anything else that you think will be of interest to others.
- Content should be original and not published elsewhere.
- Content should be well-researched and provide value to our audience.
- Content should be free from grammatical errors and typos.
- Content should be at least 500 words in length.
- Content should be written in an engaging and easy-to-read style
- Screenshot: Sometimes an image speaks more than words. So it's advisable to add some screenshots.
- Video: If possible, add some video for demo. Its not necessary.
We cover a broad range of topics, including but not limited to:
- Salesforce News & Updates
- Salesforce How to/Guide
- Salesforce Admins
- Salesforce Integrations
- Sales Cloud
- Marketing Cloud and more.
If you have an idea for a topic that you would like to write about that is not listed above, we are open to considering it.
Ready to get started?
As part of our mission to publish high-quality content for the Salesforce community, we take our review process seriously. We appreciate you providing this information so our collaboration will be off to the right start.